GMAT, TOEFL, SAT, GRE Test Preparation
The Top 10 Returns from Hiring an Experienced Trainer for Your Standardized Test Preparation
To be able to study at a top university, you must:
A trainer can help you reach the above objectives efficiently, while saving you both time and money.
How can you recognize a qualified GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE trainer?
An excellent GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE coach must have ...
An outstanding GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE trainer will save you a lot of time and money, because she/he knows how to:
1. Selecting the best GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE training materials
- The sample GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test problems, questions and computer tests published by many of the test preparation companies are poor!
- The majority of the free GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE study material available on the Internet is inadequate!
- Why? Because poor, inadequate study materials are either too easy compared to, or too different from the official GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test problems!
- It takes a lot of time, skill and experience for someone to be able to find high quality GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test preparation materials!
- You may risk wasting a lot of your time and energy, or even getting a poor test score, if you decide to take on the daunting task of finding high quality GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE study materials among the vast number of available options!
2. Introducing you to the distinct purposes of the different study material types
- the primary purpose of GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test preparation books is to familiarize you with the contents of the test
- the main objective of GMAT, TOEFL and GRE computer tests, and full SAT tests is to improve your GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test taking skills
3. Optimizing your use of study materials
- GMAT, TOEFL and GRE computer tests and full SAT tests should be taken only towards the end of your test preparation; after each such test your trainer will determine your weak knowledge and skill areas, so that you can refresh those areas until you take the next computer test of full test; avoid taking two full tests or two computer tests consequtively!
- just as its human writer, even the best GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test preparation book has its strengths and weaknesses; therefore, your trainer will assign homework on the strong areas of any given test preparation book and will prevent you from wasting time on the weak areas of these resources
4. Identifying your personal weak areas
- among others, your coach will use short, but realistic GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE diagnostic tests with ...
- reference to the appropriate page numbers you need to review
5. Managing your GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test preparation process
- among others, your trainer will provide you with a proven time management system (in order to manage your time efficiently while taking the test)
- your coach will also introduce you to a proven progressive practice system (to help your gradual preparation for the test without overwhelming yourself)
6. Monitoring your progress
Among others, your trainer will give you constructive feedback on your performance!
7. Motivating you
Among others, your coach will be able to motivate you by:
- properly estimating the amount of the assistance that you need
- perfectly timing the help that you need
- reminding you, that your personal goals and dreams are at stake
8. Maximizing your GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test score
Among others, your trainer will ...
- emphasize the most challenging aspects of the test
- introduce you to the most effective GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test taking strategies
9. Minimizing your expenses related to retaking the GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test
- Taking a standardized test is expensive and retaking it is a waste of time and money!
- Your trainer will save you both time and money by increasing your chances to achieve a top GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE test score the very first time!
10. Coaching you through the entire college application process
Having an academic background similar to what you yearn for, your GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or GRE trainer should be able to ...
- improve your essay writing skills
- prepare you for your college application interview
- advise you on selecting your college and financing your education